Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oh well, here I am on a wednesday night and its 11. 10 pm. As usual, this morning I decided to sleep early tonight and it isn't happening. Im such an owl. I also need to go to the library and get some new books. With my hectic schedule I haven't really had the time to do anything.

Its Hema's wedding today. I guess by this time they would have finished the ceremony and everything. I am slowly coming to terms with everyone getting married. Its no longer who's 'going out with' who. Its more of when and where is the wedding type of thing.Life. :) I SO wish I was there right now.

This is for you Hema.. A BIG hug and lots and lots of love from me. All the best for everything. Love you lots. And love you Aishu,Scoob and Aarthi who are there with her now. Photoshop me there right next to you guys. *mmuah*

No comments: